This J. Cole cover is one of the four covers featured in the new edition of 2K The other covers include Michael Jordan, Devin Booker as well as a duo consisting of Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi. MT 2K23 is in the news on social media as of late with the NBA ratings dropping this week. Kevin Durant even took at an amusing snark when his 2K rating was released.On the week prior to the game's release, we spoke to Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K on the choice to put MJ onto the covers over LeBron and why Devin Booker was selected over other NBA stars, MyCareer, ProAm, gameplay, and more.

Being a part of the process, what's the biggest thing you're excited about for NBA 2K23? Well getting to put Jordan as the front cover is always an amazing experience and working with him, and also the declaration that is a reflection of our sport: the best ever. This really speaks to the things we wanted to accomplish from a marketing standpoint but also the way in which the game will be translated to become.

We have our Jordan challenges. They're back, but they're larger. Better. There's been lots of chatter about all of them, and the one that's likely to be really emotional, as well as the one I'm anticipating going back to and revisiting is Kobe. It's the first time that they'll play one another. It's going to be really enjoyable. I'm a huge MyTeam player so I was very excited getting more contracts as well as three-way online-based co-op.

The news you guys made recently was J. Cole having his own album cover. How did this happen and what was the reason? Three and a quarter years ago after he was dunked in some of the break on the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie I'd love to have you on MyCareer and assist you in thinking about the concept of that.I worked with our team to bring this idea to reality, and it was appropriate to work with him. But I am awestruck that it's known as the Dreamer Edition, because it was like one of those dreams which came true over the course of several years. It took a long time for this to come to happen.

His integration into the basketball world , playing abroad and doing a lot of very big things in the world of basketball. When we announced the teaser, everyone thought that it would play another Cheap NBA 2K23 MT
player... That's why you already know that it was a dream that was born and happy that we can enjoy the latest fashions, culture and music that 2K sits at the table at present.

If you've been into sports betting for a while, th[…]

Handicap betting, also known as spread betting, is[…]