Most likely the hopes and dreams of our MT 2K23 MyTeam endgame will all come down to this weekend. Hopefully we'll get THE Theme Promo to end all theme promos. (Maybe something tied into the NBA restart?) There are still a ton of players who need card upgrades, which gives me hope for a potential token market player update also, so for the next few days I'm going to save my MT and tokens for one last grand spending spree.

And it would be much appreciated if we got a truly endgame event, like high-tier opals on the Triple Threat boards, or mystery packs with cards that people actually care about (plus juiced odds to pull them). Oh, and it might be nice to see evolution upgrades on older cards (like set lock-ins perhaps), opal-centric locker codes, plus some new dynamic duos. (Note to 2K, could you please make a duo with Jeff Green and Robert Covington that makes them both opals? That would be lovely, thanks.)

But I also wouldn't be surprised if Friday was just a "Best" of 2K Super Pack with terrible odds — or, at best, Allen Iverson opal troll cards galore — that were VC-only of course, followed by radio silence until 2K23. Brian has been providing big-boy updates to MyTeam the past month, so I'm just continuing to fill in the gaps here with content catch up. This means I'm sliding on by to give brief updates and throw some locker codes out there you might have missed.

The NBA 2K League's second in-season tournament of the season, THE TURN powered by AT&T, begins Wednesday, July 22 and runs through Saturday, July 25. All 23 teams will participate in the tournament remotely from their local markets and will compete for a total prize pool of $260,000, the largest prize pool ever for an in-season tournament. All matches will air live on the NBA 2K League's Twitch channel, in addition to select matches airing live on ESPN's digital platforms, the Cheap MT 2K23 League's YouTube channel and on delay on eGG Network in Southeast Asia.

If you've been into sports betting for a while, th[…]

Handicap betting, also known as spread betting, is[…]