NEW YORK -When speaking at the podium before Game 2 of the Wild Card series, Chris Bassitt discussed the possibility of starting in a third and final game of the series if the Mets can win on Saturday Dave Dravecky Jersey.With the Mets season on the brink of elimination, Bassitt, who has a mutual option after the 2022 campaign, was also asked about his desire to stay in Queens.This groups very special to me, but Im not even focused one bit on free agency, Bassitt said on Saturday.Ill deal with that when were done. Hopefully were not done for a while.I really havent put a ton of thought in that because so much of it is out of my control. No matter what team I love and want to go to, they have to mutually do the same. We havent thought or worried one bit about free agency, were worried about today or tomorrow and that it.Bassitt was acquired from the Oakland Athletics back in March. In his first season with the Mets, the righty went 15-9 with a 3.42 ERA in 30 starts.In addition to Bassitt https://www.padresplayersshop.com/296-w ... vey_jersey, Jacob deGrom, Taijuan Walker and Carlos Carrasco all could be free agents after the season as well.

If you've been into sports betting for a while, th[…]

Handicap betting, also known as spread betting, is[…]