I'm not opposed to the idea of Cincinnati trading out of the initial round for future assets. It's more so that Kiper is the one with Madden 23 coins an advantage over the Jets FLEECING with the Bengals in a deal. At No. 31 in his draft, he's suggested that the Jets move up to draft Iowa center Tyler Linderbaum, who is sliding due to God knows the reason.

In exchange, he has New York giving Cincinnati the Cincinnati the. 35 pick and a Day 3 selection. That's absurd. There is no way to imagine the Bengals shifting in the first day to 2. when they can get caught in trade discussions taking place in a matter of hours, and all they're left with is a mid-later round selection who is probably not going to make the squad.

This scenario also has the Bengals missing out on OG Kenyon Green because of the trade. He would be a natural fit their offensive line, which has a fresh look.

There's a rationale behind why Kansas City has second and third round picks in order to address the issue which I find a bit irksome. This team's bread and butter is Patrick Mahomes, and with Tyreek Hill gone they HAVE to provide him with more tools.

A big reason for this is that WR Happy Mel's draft is early, leading to huge losses when the Chiefs are drafting, which I don't see happening either. There are many talented receivers this season, but I don't see seven on the market prior to Kansas City picks.

Additionally, Kiper has the Chiefs taking Skyy Moore in the number. 50 pick. He won't last as long, and should be the pick in the first.

In the beginning, it was Davante Adams first, and then Tyreek Hill. In 2021. they ranked third and second in the Madden NFL 23 for receptions and also in the importance to the offense that comprised two of Madden NFL 23's most successful teams. Now, they're gone -- in addition, in their absence, Jacksonville Jaguars played a huge part.

On Wednesday the Chiefs announced that they are trading Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins in exchange for five picks. This includes the first rounder of 2022 for Miami. This announcement came a week after the Packers sold Davante Adams the Raiders in exchange for a second round of picks. Adams was signed to a 5-year, $141.5 million contract. Hill got his money too, being given a record-breaking four-year deal of $120M which makes him the highest paid player in buy mut 23 coins history.

Both have Jaguars to be grateful for.

If you've been into sports betting for a while, th[…]

Handicap betting, also known as spread betting, is[…]